Indomie diet is a good weight loss program diet that works. It entails consuming three small size packs a day for one month.
Myths about Noodles that are false
- Noodle inhibits the nutrients absorption for children under 5
- Styrofoam in noodles is cancer causing agent
- It causes miscarriage
- it is junk
- Sodium content in indomie causes heart-related illnesses
- it causes indigestion due to bowel movements and bloating
- it causes low immunity due to propylene glycol
- A single large boiled egg contains:
- Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA.
- Folate: 5% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B5: 7% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B12: 9% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B2: 15% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 9% of the RDA.
- Selenium: 22% of the RDA.
- Eggs also contain decent amounts of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Zinc.
For more information on the calorie content click here