- There is CLA in it, which is a cancer-preventing fatty acid and avoid inflammation
- There is vitamin B in it, which helps burn fat in your body. In addition, it is also high in protein, and lower in saturated fat than beef. It’s good for you who are on a diet.
- There are selenium and chlorine in it which are beneficial to prevent cancer.
- Pregnant women are also good eating it because it prevents anaemia, give intake to haemoglobin, and helps blood circulation.
- Although many pregnant women are afraid to eat goat, but actually it even prevents birth defects, as long cooked with good maturity level.
- For women who are menstruating, it helps prevent anaemia.
- Food from it helps keep from stress and depression because many contain B12.
- There is omega 3 fatty acid in the meat, and well consumed by children with autism.
- Low potassium and sodium, useful to control blood pressure, and prevent stroke and kidney disease.
- Calcium contained by goat meat is also good for bones.
For more information click here