BONELESS COW LEG HEALTH BENEFITS
Boneless cow leg health benefits are
- It is a very good source of iron, with perhaps the highest concentration of iron than any other commonly consumed meat
- Additionally, the iron in it is more biologically available than iron from other sources. Since this iron is already in the heme form needed by mammals, upwards of one-quarter of the iron in it is absorbed by the human body, as opposed to 1-2 percent from non-heme iron sources, such as green vegetables.
- Another common human nutritional deficiency is zinc, with an estimated one-fourth of the population deficient. Foods that are rich in zinc are also typically rich in iron. Thus, it is a very good source of zinc, with approximately 25 percent absorbed by the human body.
- Moreover, it provides a notable amount of selenium to the diet, a nutrient critical to the human antioxidant defence system.
- Vitamin B12 is essential to the development and can only be found in animal-derived foods such as beef. Additionally, vitamin B6 is necessary for the absorption of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins. Beef is a good source of both of these B vitamins.
For more insight click here