COW LEG PEPPERSOUP HEALTH BENEFITS
Cow Leg peppersoup health benefits include
- Prevention of cancer growth: Researchers reveal that Cod fish has protective power against cancer caused as a result of metastasis. Metastasis is caused as a result of high intake of omega-6 fatty acids, however consuming high fish oil such as cod fish oil is ideal for preventing the growth of cancer cells found in breast cancer and colon cancer. Its oil is equally essential for preventing cachexia caused by cancer due to its anti-cancer properties.
- Promotes Cognitive Functioning: The anti-inflammatory abilities and the presence of omega-3 fatty acids in cod stockfish make this fish ideal for boosting the cognitive functioning of the brain, memory and concentration.
- Endowed with minerals and vitamins: Okporoko is an excellent source of several vitamins, minerals and nutrients which are vital for the healthy functioning of the human body. They include; protein, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B, iron and calcium.
- Regulate the cholesterol level: Cod stockfish oil is an excellent source of low-fat protein and omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for maintaining good HDL cholesterol as well as for reducing the risk of heart diseases such as heart attacks.
- Weight management: Cod stockfish contains low-caloric value thus eating the fish helps an individual to maintain a balanced weight. Moreover, it makes someone to easily feel full and satisfied thereby indirectly helping such individual to reduce the caloric intake. To reduce high caloric intake in fresh or frozen stockfish, either poach, grill or bake the fish.
For more information click here