Beans do the following
- Beans pack a lot of fibre: Fibre helps your body feel full, so you don’t need to eat as much throughout the day.
- Aids digestion: It contain both soluble and insoluble fibre, so they work double to keep your digestive system running smoothly.
- Keeps blood sugar steady: this is because it gets absorbed slowly
- Lowers cholesterol: this is due to the fact it’s a low-fat food
- Good for the heart:It also good sources of potassium and magnesium, key minerals for your heart. Potassium naturally removes excess sodium and water from your system, which can reduce blood pressure. Magnesium on the other hand aids in nerve function and blood pressure regulation
For more information click here