BANGA SOUP HEALTH BENEFITS
Banga Soup has the following health benefits
- Palm oil from the nuts used in preparing it has antioxidant properties that may promote the health of your body.
- According to the American Palm Oil Council, red and golden palm oils contain an abundant amount of carotenoids, or beta-carotene, which possesses antioxidant properties. Beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A in your body, and this nutrient is necessary for many bodily functions including the development of your bones and reproductive system. The Mayo Clinic states that palm oil is a good source of beta-carotene.
- Palm nut oils also contain high amounts of vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to neutralise free radicals that enter your body and can lead to sun damage. Free radicals not only increase the rate at which your skin ages, they can also cause health problems like heart disease and certain types of cancers. The vitamin E in palm oil may help prevent these conditions and keep free radicals from harming your body.
- Palm oil in Banga soup is very rich in vitamin K, magnesium, and vitamins A and E and is free of cholesterol.
- It also contains powerful natural anti-oxidants that help in protection against cancer and guarantees to give your skin a fresher look and lowers your cholesterol level, thus protecting against heart diseases.
Click here for more information